Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Quick Macros do what others wont ?
I want to complete a process with just one click - such as is possible with a batch file. I have written a batch to launch a macro in MacroRecord - a batch and macro that do exactly what I want. BUT ..... to activate the macro, a PLAY button must be clicked in MacroRecord and I have found no way to automate that.  The task is almost done, but a crucial enabling step is missing.

Maybe I can do it all in QuickMacros and not bother about a batch file or MacroRecord.

The task is a process in MP3Tag program. In Macros Express (a much more sophisticated program than MacroRecord)  I can not get further than opening MP3TAG, whereas in MacroRecord I can do it all... BUT I need to click on the PLAY button, and want that automated too.
Yes, all it can be done in Quick Macros 2 or in its free next version https://www.quickmacros.com/au/help/
The next free version (Autepad) is for 64bits; I need a solution for 32bits.

"it can all be done in QuickMacros2" - surely not all of it ? Can I just click on some QuickMacro (as I would on a batch file), and then WHOLE process unfolds ?
If not, then I may need to stick with the batch file and the MacroRecorder macro which do ALMOST all that I want, then all I need from QuickMacro is to activate the Play button in MacroRecorder, as would be shown iin an attachment - if I could attach a file to this thread. I have tried to use Imgur to upload the pic to the web, but I'm not getting a URL to send to you.
Is it feasible to get QuickMacros to do only the missing step ?
Yes, actions like "find and click a button" is what Quick Macros loves to do.