Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error on Codde-Text tool
everytime i click the icon for 'Code - Text" tool it jumps to the code and gives me this error.  I am on Windows 7 x64.  is there something i need on my system to get this to work? i am using the QM v2.4.12, but i noticed it happend in v2.4.11 as well.  please let me know how i can resolve this...(see image)

[img][Image: lsorQ0T.png][/img]
Please create or open an empty QM file and test there. Maybe some declaration in current file is the reason.

menu File -> Open/New file.
same, thing. I dont add anything. just an empty Macro item and its the same result.  Is it a Internet Explorer issue? 

it comes from the member Function Acc._FromPointDPI its within Private folder under Acc
I guess the COM dll is incorrectly installed.
Actually don't need it on Windows 7. The attached file System.qml is edited to not use it.
Download the attached file, exit QM, replace C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick Macros 2\System.qml and run QM.

Attached Files
.zip   System.zip (Size: 630.71 KB / Downloads: 158)
thanks, did the replace with this new file and it now jumps to a new location as error, please see attached

[img][Image: HwpkC5A.png][/img]
I don't know what could be the reason. Tested on Win7-64, works.
What other dialogs don't work? At least dialog "Find HTML element" should not work, but maybe more. Maybe Excel functions too.
If only these 2 dialogs, I guess it is not very important to you.
thanks, i use it off a portable in a corporate environment, i think they run a slimmed down version of windows with some components uninstalled,  i assume it might be that (even though IE works)  ill try it at home at see. but everything else in QM works fine...

( is there another way to access the this tool without the icon on toolbar? ) thanks for the responses
In this System.qml the html code has been removed from the text dialog. It is obsolete anyway.
Download the attached file, exit QM, replace C:\Program Files (x86)\Quick Macros 2\System.qml and run QM.

Attached Files
.zip   System.zip (Size: 631.04 KB / Downloads: 140)