Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Problem!
Well, I've read some other topics on this and found no solution, I have QM installed, (It HAS NOT been 45 Days) and whenever I try to do a macro, or play anything, it just sits there doing nothing, its On and Off, sometimes I turn on computer and it works, then sometimes it just does nothing..

is there a possible solution to this?
it sounds like you have a macro running and waiting for something; that will keep other macros from running.

clikc on Tools then threads. this will tell you if you have any macros running when you seem to not be able to start macros. note: more than one function can be running at a time but only one macro. the systray icon turns red when there is a macro running.

also, Ctl-Alt-Shift-d will disable all macros (the systray icon turns gray) thus nothing will start.

check those things and let us know.
Now it says Evaluation Period Expired o.o its only been like 20 days.. not 45
QM works 45 days from first run, and shows a registration reminder dialog when started during last 15 days and later. Maybe your computer date was incorrect when installing QM or is incorrect now. Or somebody else installed/uninstalled QM on the same computer in the past. Right click Quick Macros 2 folder in the Start menu and look what is creation date.