Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
error for finding image in exe
Dear all,

So, my script is to search an image and point to it if it's found. It works perfectly while clicking the run button. However, when I make it to exe, I can not find the same image and gives me error. I went back and click the run button again and it is fine. 

While making the exe, I also click the "auto add files used in marco if resource id specified. 

Am I missing something so that it wouldn't work?

Can anyone please give me any suggestion?

Thank you so much!

Here I make sure the image is uploaded, but i still get the "object not found" error. Can somebody please help CryCryCryCry

Attached Files Image(s)

The same works here.
In "Find image" dialog the text field above "Capture" should be empty. Just capture and OK. Now I suspect maybe image:h4... is some previously captured image. And don't need "Auto add files...".
Hello Gintaras, 

I tried it on different computer and it works fine. Do you have an idea of how does this happened? I also tried to run the exe as administrator with no luck. Thanks!
No idea. If scan finds image when runs not in exe, then must also find when runs in exe on same computer.
Hello Gintaras, 

Can you please give me instruction on how to remove quick macro completely, perhaps also delete the registry so that I can try re-install the whole thing from a fresh start? Ever time i tried to reinstall, it has some sort of "memory" and reload my scripts. So I kinda wanna fresh install to see if that helps.
Simply uninstall. When uninstalling, probably asks whether to delete scripts.