Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automated Catch on Game
Online game: FishAO (This videos shows full example: youtube.com/watch?v=mkbrILC87K0)

Create automation to move keyboard keys, (left and right arrow keys) depends on which way I need to move left and right keyboard keys to keep my target in the middle of these two images. Once catching a fish... the fish pulls from left to right on screen, I need to move to keep the blue (on top and bottom of image attached) icon/indicator towards the middle.

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Basically the plan would be to (This videos shows full example: youtube.com/watch?v=mkbrILC87K0)

1) Find the blue color on L.jpg or R.jpg (Little indicator, moves back and forth on photo during the catch in game)

2) Tell keyboard [right and left arrows] to move ...

3) So that if the blue icon is left of the center of the image (L.jpg or R.jpg) then the left arrow on keyboard should be pushed

4) So that if the blue icon is right of the center of the image (L.jpg or R.jpg) then the right arrow on keyboard should be pushed

The blue color on the photo is a small looking arrow on the top and bottom of L.jpg and L.jpg that moves right and left as fish pulls during the game as you are catching it.