Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM Dialogs resizing according to screen resolutions
I have developed all my dialogs in screens with resolutions up to 1440x900. Recently I moved to a portable with higher nominal resolution 1920x1200. Consequently, my dialogs appear too small with fonts of sizes difficult to read. I wonder whether there exists a way to resize ad-hoc all my dialogs, according to the screen resolution. Many thanks in advance.
QM dialogs use standard font sizes. Are they smaller than in other applications?
Dear Gintaras, Thank you for dealing with it. Actually, on the screen with resolution 1920x1200 I increased the display's dpi setting from 125% to 150% (144dpi) and everything is now OK for both QM dialogs & other appications' dialogs. Best regards.
Gintaras, let me ask a further relative question. By increasing the display's dpi setting I experience that the QM Editor intrinisc (own) toolbars icons do not increase in size, accordingly. I understand that i can modify the size of the end user toolbars, by specifying appropriate \isiz commands. I wonder whether there exists a way (options?) to icrease the size of QM Editor own toolbars (icons).
No.