Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quickly save toolbar properties
I use frequently to move and resize my toolbars, but it's a too long procedure to save position and size by opening the main QM window, going to toolbar properties and pressing the "C" buttons. I would like to add a button to my toolbar so that, by pressing this button, all properties of that toolbar would be quickly saved. Another good alternative would be setting a toolbar so that its size and position would be automatically saved instantly as I move or resize it.
QM saves toolbar properties in two places:
1. Position, sizes and right-click menu settings - in a database table in current file. Saves automatically, eg when closing a toolbar. Then gets from there when creating the toolbar again, if not specified in toolbar text.
2. Anything - in the first line of toolbar text. If position, size or right-click menu settings are specified there, they have higher priority than the above. If not specified, are used the above.

Quite difficult to get toolbar properties and save in toolbar text (2). Look here: Accessing Toolbar Properties in QM2.4.3