Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[solved] impossible to find acc object?
Hi,

I've been able to find acc. object for nearly all sites - except this one.

http://coed.com/2014/01/22/dumb-and-dum ... -pic-news/

I'm trying to select the comment area with a left mouse click and then enter some text, but failed in every way.

Here's what I've tried so far:
1. select inner box, outter box, containers for the comment text area
2. select the text "comment" and press tab
3. select " comments" shift+tab
4. select comment area and then look through find acc. object's tree and select invisible <p> tag

I'm guessing that find acc object for the post button will be equally hard.

Any ideas?
You can use acc with firefox and it will work but need to click with mouse and use Key to enter text the post button works with default action but it brings up other windows when u post
this worked for me in firefox

Function Function8
Code:
Copy      Help
int w=wait(3 WV win("“Dumb and Dumber To” Leaks Harry and Lloyd Pic + News - Mozilla Firefox" "Mozilla*WindowClass" "" 0x4))
Acc a.FindFF(w "DIV" "" "class=gig-composebox-editor gig-composebox-editor-with-sidebar" 0x1004 3)
a.Mouse(4)
key hi          ;; H I
Acc a1.FindFF(w "DIV" "Post" "class=gig-composebox-post" 0x1005 3)
a1.DoDefaultAction
works better in MSIE(internet explorer)

Function Function
Code:
Copy      Help
int w=wait(3 WV win("“Dumb and Dumber To” Leaks Harry and Lloyd Pic + News - Internet Explorer" "IEFrame"))
Htm e=htm("DIV" "" "<div class=''gig-composebox-textarea'' contenteditable=''true'' data-placeholder=''Write a comment''></div>" w "0" 103 0x24 3)
e.Click
e.SetText("this is a test")
Htm e1=htm("DIV" "Post" "" w "0" 107 0x21 3)
e1.Click
Thanks for that.

The mouse click was key. Also, i discovered that I have to scroll to the comment section or the macro will err "point not found".

I did it ghetto style using a ctrl-f and typed some text that's near the comment section.