Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keyboard_Detector - unknown idenifier.
Hi,
newbie here. I would like to use QM to remap my second keyboard. I currently use HID Macros for this, but I hope with QM I'll be able to use key combinations like CTRL+L, which isn't possible with HIDMacros.

I downloaded and installed QM and imported the archive.qml. When I try to run it, I got message:

Error in Keyboard_Detector: unknown identifier.

It stops on the line:
Code:
Copy      Help
g_ri.hwnd=ShowDialog("Keyboard_Detector" &Keyboard_Detector &controls 0 17 WS_VISIBLE|DS_SETFOREGROUND)

Any hints what to do?

Thanks
Try:
In Options dialog click button "Check extensions".

When posting code, please copy it in Quick Macros using menu Edit -> Other Formats -> Forum. Then it will be colored, which is especially important in this case. Here simply paste, don't use the Code button.
I get "No problems have been detected"... I tried running Keyboard_Detector on another computer, where it works fine...
On such errors QM selects the word. Which word is selected in the line then?
Keyboard_Detector after the &
You can email me your Quick Macros file, then I can see why it happens. Or email or post here Quick Macros screenshot where function Keyboard_Detector is visible in the list of macros at the left, and also the error line is visible in the code editor.
I deleted all the samples, reimported Archive.qml, and it works now...Thanks for help