Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some more ways to trigger
1)
Is there any way to do this -

I want to use Some other keys and if possible function keys as for either triggers in ANY WAY (normal trigger / tsmenu or some other not known still to new beginners - if so please tell)

NUMPAD1 + hh (either by keep holding the NUMPAD1 key and then pressing hh / or pressing NUMPAD1 key and then pressing hh)
HOME KEY + hh

Or by -
eg. I press a key F2 then hh - and some particular assigned thing in QMC is done.

2)
Also is there a way that the ts text that triggers can work like this - eg. if I press 'weareuu6' nothing is triggered. but if only I press 'uu6' the trigger works. In short I want that there is no need for a space or likewise before the start of the TS trigger, and the tsmenu trigger can run even from inside a continous typed string.

Thank you.
1. Not sure I understand 100%. You can use 2-key triggers. Look in Properties, Keyboard trigger, there is a 'Next key' field.

2. No. In future QM possibly can be added this: If TS menu item text begins with a delimiter, eg "==", it will work if "==" typed after a non-delimiter, eg "text==". Maybe also an option to run from inside any continous typed string, probably with some explicit confirmation or key (eg Ctrl) at the end.
1) is simple that if possible any user could do this - press f2 then press h and the associated qmc made entry is executed. (instead of CTRL+H OR likewise)

I was looking for this as i make use of text triggers a lot and its a bit hard to remember which text trigger wud do what. like hhh1, jjj2 etc.
But if I have a trigger as f2 then h - it wud be too easy to remember.

similarly numpad1 + h.

This would be so much better than CTRL + h and SHIFT + h, Win + h because now we can have then not just 3 main keys but 12+ MAIN KEYS (like f2 + h, f3 + h .. f12 + h ) and even much more (if possible to use like numpad1 + h..)

Would be very happy if this is added any time in near future version. then it wud be so easy to remember triggers.
Can assign a keyboard trigger to a TS menu.
Example:
TS Menu TS Menu9
Trigger F2     Help - how to add the trigger to the macro
Code:
Copy      Help
/b/i/c
hh :"F2 and hh"
Thanks a lot Really.