Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quick macros will not open
i have quick macros up and running just fine and then poof it will not let me open it and it will not let me open again macro files how do i fix this i click on the QM shortcut and nothing happends and the same when i click on a macro file

please help thank you
when you start it, it will go directly to the system tray.
click the blue "double-mouse-cursor" there and it will open the editor...
let me know if that doesnt work.
Or press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+Q.
that will not work its like when i start QM the qm.exe opens for about a 1 sec then to poofs i looked at it in the taskmgr and thats what it does soon as it comes up its gone already
Probably some macro is set to run at startup, and it closes QM (calls Exit or shutdown -1). Macros can be launched at startup from init2 function, or from function specified in Options -> Triggers -> Special items -> #1.

1. Download and run the attached file. It modifies QM registry settings so that no code will be executed when QM starts. This file is for Windows XP, 2000 and 2003. If your OS is other, I will give other file.
2. Launch QM. It will start without the floating toolbar. Any startup code will not be executed, and QM will not exit.
3. Remove the code that runs at startup and closes QM. It is probably in function init2.
4. In Options, check Extensions: always use.
5. Restart QM.

Attached Files
.reg   QM no startup macros.reg (Size: 1.08 KB / Downloads: 267)
thank you very much that worked great ....