Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracing/Drawing a Line along the Mouse cursor pathway
Hi All,
I was wondering if Gintaras or anybody else on the forum could help with this. I would like (at certain triggered times) to have the mouse cursor pathway be drawn on the screen. I am trying to create some mouse gestures and this would help the user a lot to see what is going on. I know there are some programs like "Stroke-It" out there that do this already but I would like to do it in QM to integrate with my other QM scripts.
I actually don't envision anything fancy, ie. curvy gestures - just a straight line from point A to B - actually if there was a way to keep the line somewhat thick and straight, tha would be better than something thin and "wavery".

I have used the Draw functions a bit in the past for onscreen shapes but this seems different

Thanks,
Stuart
Macro "OSD line example". If don't have it, download Archive.qml from first topic of Resources subforum.
Just found it....was going back on forum to say don't bother.....whoops :oops: ...thanks again though for your help....while finding that one, I found a bunch more that will help, like Wait For Mouse Move and Wait For Mouse Stop. I wrote my own versions of these but yours are better!
Thanks!!!!! ,
Stuart
also this
Simple mouse gestures