Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Function Help
Ok, i can get two fuctions with the exact same name to both run at the same time. Like the function i have right now is, NoteText, and whatever notepad window is open, it copies the data and puts it into excel. Now I run three notepads at the same time and it works seperately on each one, but when one notepad is empty and all into excel, i want to stop it so i use
shutdown -6 0 "NoteText"
but it shuts down all 3 and I only want the one I clicked on to stop.
I use a toolbar on each notepad window, and the one I hit stop on, only want to stop that one but it stops all functions from running. Anyway I can get only one to stop while the other keep running?
search for setprop has been answerd b4
tried dont know what to look for
leaffan_99 Wrote:Ok, i can get two fuctions with the exact same name to both run at the same time. Like the function i have right now is, NoteText, and whatever notepad window is open, it copies the data and puts it into excel. Now I run three notepads at the same time and it works seperately on each one, but when one notepad is empty and all into excel, i want to stop it so i use
shutdown -6 0 "NoteText"
but it shuts down all 3 and I only want the one I clicked on to stop.
I use a toolbar on each notepad window, and the one I hit stop on, only want to stop that one but it stops all functions from running. Anyway I can get only one to stop while the other keep running?
pp 4 table files
what is pp?