Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop A Macro From Working
Ok this is hard to explain what i want to do, but ill try my best.

This is possible, i have seen it done before in a few of my friends files but they're not sharing Wink

How can i make a macro, then share it with my friends, and make it stop working whenever i want and make it start
working again whenever i want.

Like make it pop up an error message when i want to stop, then go back to normal when i start.
Somehow they also managed to do it without using the internet.
They sent me the file, i used it and it opened. Turned off my internet, oppened it like 20 times to make sure there wasn't
like a number of times to use it before it expires, and then it stopped working.

So i got back on internet, told him to make it work. He said try it and it worked.

If anybody has even clues on how to do this i would appreciate them so much.
This would be a very neat feature to include in a macro i may send to friends if they start misusing the file

Thanks so much everyone
yes, you can have it do that. however, I am loathe to assist since I hate drm to such a great degree.

what does your macro do anyway?
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook
the macro that i would like to use is a thing for yahoo messenger where i figured out how to unfreeze it when you have 2 many instant messages open it quickly changes your status online to offline

someone could easily keep hitting it just to annoy other people so it would be great if i could learn how to make it work then disable it whenever i want

Also what is drm?

thanks a bunch for your help
boyonmoped, im pretty sure drm is just short for drama.. and im not to formiliar with the code but i had a friend told me that the answer to wat you want is in the shareware system code Wink if that helps
DRM=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_rights_management
An old blog on QM coding and automation.

The Macro Hook