Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which macro is running ?
As earlier I am still facing the problem of QM icon turning red and not becoming blue when the macro has ended. Can there be any way I can know which macros are running when I feel the macro has ended and not changed it's color to blue.
Which QM version you have?
Version 2.3.0.2
Lets say you run this macro:

mes 1

Is the tray icon red after you close the message box?
See if I run this macro when the sys tray icon is enabled then it is blue after execution but when I run the same macro when the sys tray icon is disabled it still remains red and remains in sys tray.
Here works well. I also reviewed the code and did not find why it could not work.

This can be used to delete QM tray icon.
Macro
Code:
Copy      Help
NOTIFYICONDATA nd.cbSize=88
nd.hWnd=_hwndqm
nd.uID=1
Shell_NotifyIcon(NIM_DELETE &nd)

When a macro ends, QM adds icon again. Is it correct then?
When icon is red after a macro is ended, can you start a macro again?
I am able to run other macros perfectly even if the red icon is appearing.

Also the piece of code provided above I have checked. I made this code a new macro with a hotkey assigned. Now if the blue icon is appearing in sys tray then I need to press hot key twice to make it disappear and in case of red icon it still remains there. Even this code is not working for that red icon.
What is your Windows version? If XP, what service pack?

Do you use some shell replacement or tray replacement program?

In Options, is 'Program: tray icon' checked, or it is between checked and unchecked?

When the red icon is still displayed after a macro ends, does it disappear when you move the mouse over it?

Replace the last line to
Code:
Copy      Help
out Shell_NotifyIcon(NIM_DELETE &nd)
What it shows? It should show 1 on success, 0 on failure.
In checked state, QM icon colour is blue after completion, but if i want to disappear the blue icon I needed to run the above macro twice and it results in 1 and 0 figures as result each time ( atleast 10 times tried).

In semi checked state QM icon colour is red on completion, but if I run the above macro once it disappears the red icon with 1 as result.

In unchecked state no icon is displayed.
How when using empty QM file (only with System folder and 1 macro)?
Yes this solve the problem but there need to any other solutions as it is not possible to just keep one macro at a time in the list
Maybe some macro corrupts QM memory.

You can email me the file for testing.