Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Quickmacros: invalid callback function
Warning: invalid callback function. To fix this, the thread has been terminated.

I get this error when i try and open dialog editor for my dialog.... tried to create a new dialog to see if it was just my dialog code...but even when i create a new dialog it throws me this error, any suggestions?
The quick fix is to quit QM and start again but I was about to ask that same question.
Thank you, this will be fixed in QM 2.3.0.2. This month.

It hapens after reopening macro list file.
I am still evaluating the 30days and till now was ready to buy the program because it is a great program. But now half the files i have made are dialog. And none of them work. I already unistalled qm then downloaded it again and still get the same error. What should i do?
The bug should be only in:
dialog editor,
OnScreenDisplay,
AddTrayIcon,
your functions that use RegWinClass or MainWindow.

Dialogs that don't use these functions should work well.

The bug will be fixed in next QM 2.3.0 beta, this month.

Until that, if you reopen or open other QM macro list file, then restart QM.

This bug is only in QM 2.3.0 beta, not in other versions.
Ok so will there be a set date when new qm comes out? ill buy it then.
No, but I expect to release it until the end of August. As always, will be announced in 'QM & Forum Info' subforum.
ok. a lot of my work for my files can not be done now. if i change my qm to older version will my dialogs from new version work on it?
Please explain;

When I exit QM and then start QM all of my dialogs work again. If I have the error “Warning: invalid callback function. To fix this, the thread has been terminated.” All I do is exit QM and start QM again.

Are you saying that this does not work for you?
Ghost Wrote:ok. a lot of my work for my files can not be done now. if i change my qm to older version will my dialogs from new version work on it?

If in the dialogs you did not use functions new in QM 2.3.0, eg xml, they will work in QM 2.2.1.