Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Variable Help
Again my apologies if there is a place for this question. I"m just learning to use the forums and this great program, so feel free to direct me as needed to the proper areas.

My question is this. I initially created our form letters with a global variable "ltr" stored with the information regarding the letter, now that I have this properly placing our form letters into our case management software, I am wondering what the proper syntax is to grab the global variable and place it into the first line of the diary entry screen and then paste the copied letter in.

Again, as it stands, the macro works flawlessly copying the letter from WP12 to our custom case management software, I've been experimenting with some of the information I read in the help files, but nothing has come to pass. I do not get a compliation error, so I'm entering the commands in correctly I think, but perhaps not the "right" commands.

If necessary I can email or post the macro as it stands. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Drathos
Email me the macro.