Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM Professional
I am just wondering if there are any additional features in the Proffesional Version? Also, I would like to know if there is any way to remove the disclaimer on the bottom right part of my screen everytime I run a program I created "This program was created using Quick Macros". Does the Proffesional Version remove this?

Thanks
Yes it will remove that.
Yes, and does not have additional features.

From Help:
Quote:Quick Macros Professional license allows you to create, use and distribute programs without restrictions.

If you have only standard Quick Macros license, you can create and use programs, and share them with other registered QM users. You can also share programs with others, but they will see a temporary short transparent text in the bottom-right screen corner while the program is running. The text is not displayed if QM (2.1.9 or later) is running and registered.

If you are just evaluating Quick Macros, you can create programs only for evaluation purpose. Programs created with unregistered Quick Macros version don't start in 50% cases.

To buy QM Professional license, visit http://www.quickmacros.com. If you already have standard license, you will receive another registration code. Enter it using menu Help -> Registration -> Change Registration Code. You'll have to re-make exe files made without QM Pro license.
Thank you