Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
making macros go to a certain name on list
im trying to make the macro auto find a name on the list in my yahoo and then open there i.m but when there names are further down the list it wont open them there names are all in alphabetic order im wondering is there a better way of doing this heres what i have
using accsessable object witch dont realy work

Code:
Copy      Help
Acc a=acc("Yahoo im searching for here" "LISTITEM" "Yahoo! Messenger" "id=101" "" 0x1001)
a.DoDefaultAction
Quote:when there names are further down the list

Ie you have to scroll the list to see them? If acc does not find the object, check 'Search invisible objects' in 'Find accessible object' dialog, Options. If finds but does not click, you need to scroll the item into view, but I don't know how to. Maybe try Select at first. It is in 'Accessible object actions' dialog.
Gintaras Wrote:
Quote:when there names are further down the list

Ie you have to scroll the list to see them? If acc does not find the object, check 'Search invisible objects' in 'Find accessible object' dialog, Options. If finds but does not click, you need to scroll the item into view, but I don't know how to. Maybe try Select at first. It is in 'Accessible object actions' dialog.
YES THATS EXSACTLY THE PROBLEM TY ILL TRY IT
Hello,

I think this might help you, is this what you are looking for it to do? Test it on a name at the bottom of ur list. Please Tell me if this helps!

Change str y to what ever name on the list you want to find, and it is not case sensitive!

Code:
Code:
Copy      Help
str y = "Honey dew"
act id(101 "Yahoo!")
Acc a=acc(y "LISTITEM" "Yahoo! Messenger" "SysListView32" "" 0x1011)
a.Select(SELFLAG_TAKESELECTION)
BlockInput(0)
'Y
BlockInput(1)
QM_Expert Wrote:Hello,

I think this might help you, is this what you are looking for it to do? Test it on a name at the bottom of ur list. Please Tell me if this helps!

Change str y to what ever name on the list you want to find, and it is not case sensitive!

Code:
Code:
Copy      Help
str y = "Honey dew"
act id(101 "Yahoo!")
Acc a=acc(y "LISTITEM" "Yahoo! Messenger" "SysListView32" "" 0x1011)
a.Select(SELFLAG_TAKESELECTION)
BlockInput(0)
'Y
BlockInput(1)
yes thats perfect tyvm Big Grin
YW, lXlXlXlXlXlXl glad to be helpfull