Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
getwintext
str s
s= "Function Here"; _s.getwintext

hello

i want to use the above code to maybe be able to have the function here be an adjustable function that can be changed by a function called "Function Here"...in other words people can adjust this and it will get what the person adjusts it to from the window described...can it be done

Thank You
What would this be for?
this is for getting the window text of a instant message so when i set an away message using qm which will send a message then close the im it sttores who the sender was...does it really matter what it is for tho?
Well, I don't want to be involved with anything revolving around Party p, and im not sure how your explaination of what you want in your first question has anything to do with your answer for what this is for?
Also, obviously you didn't search the forum for any topic that could have been somewhat related to your question?

Here are several topics that may be of some help:

i need help with window text

Read Text, Do Action...

str s.getwintext question

s.getwintext help!!!

Get window text

Get exact window name

Get Window Text, If, Repat, etc.

SendMessage EM_ / RichText
i've got a question for your qmr55 why dont you use UPC instead of trying to copy or remake it ? just a thought. everything you are asking about UPC does so just use it Confusedhock:
JOHN_ Wrote:i've got a question for your qmr55 why dont you use UPC instead of trying to copy or remake it ? just a thought. everything you are asking about UPC does so just use it Confusedhock:

you answer a question with a question? that's orignal! lol

why even say anything at all , if you can't be helpful why even post?

this is exactley what i meant by people being witchhunted!
james i dont have a problem with you man just chill
and no one is being "hunted" i just asked him a question, i have no problem with him/her asking questions either