Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hot keys do not work
Hello I am usually a fully registered version of QM and am having an issue with my hot keys not working. QM does not throw any error or to even appear to be attempting to run the macros. I had this happen once before when my trial had expired but this time I can still manually run the macro however the hot key does not work. I am using version 2.2.0 but have also tried it with 2.1.8. It had been working great, it was just randomly that this occured.

Thanks for your help,
Nathan
Do you use low level keyboard hook (see Options -> Triggers)? If it is checked, try to uncheck. If unchecked, try to check.

Make sure that Keyboard is selected (blue) in Options -> Triggers.

All keyboard triggers don't work or only some of them?
thanks for the reply,

I tried what you suggested but it still doesn't seem to work. It appears that all keyboard or mouse shortcuts are not working
Look in menu File -> More -> File Properties. Maybe you have set scope to some program by mistake. Or checked 'Disabled items'.
hm still set to 'All' and it's not disabled
When you move the mouse, does QM status bar display mouse coordinates etc?

Try to create new file (menu File -> Open/New File) and single macro in it. Assign it some keyboard trigger. Does it work then?

Also try to uninstall QM, then install again.
hm it certainly does work! do you think some of the system functions were corrupted or possibly deleted in my previos qml file
I imported in my functions and macros from my old qml file, leaving the system folder alone and everything works great now!

Thanks a lot!