Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hmmm, macro will only run in QM macro window?
I know there must be something simple I'm doing wrong, but for the life of me I can't figure it out. My macro is very simple, a repetitive keystroke macro that works, but only in the QM macro edit window. If I try to trigger it in the window I need it in, it does nothing:

rep 99999
,rep 20
,,key o
,,key f
,,key u
,key F2
,key F3
,key p

Am I missing something basic about QM? I've tried different trigger commands, setting the scope to both all and only the window I want it to execute within with no success.

Any help?
it works great in mine....do you need it to hit the alt key as well?
OK, I did get it to work in the Notepad window for testing, but not in the target program (City of Heroes). I'm now thinking CoH has, either by design or by nature, some sort of macro-blocking code.

Anyone have any experience with this? QM is such a great tool, I'd really like it to work to help alleviate my already growing Carpal Tunnel problems.
i use it with flash games but i have to make sure it click inside the flash window otherwise it wont work....
maybe you need to click into the active area...
also you might try putting in a "bee" command somewhere inside the macro to make sure it is going off....
ken gray Wrote:i use it with flash games

cheater :oops:
pi
In the worst way!!!
Big Grin