Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me dowload...Someone!
hey e1....I'm trying to download the program and I have no idea what program im supposed to open quickmacros with...please help me so i can use this program that everyone is talking about....
after you install it, just start it up and you'll see the the blue and white double arrows in the systray. if you click an them, you'll get the main window to start creating or modifying your created macros. Just think of something you have to do a lot (like paste a value into a db or copy a word you have selected and then copy it to the clipboard and then go google it) and see how you can do it.
see thats the thing........im not able to install it.....so how would i ipen it...lol
,,,,Im wonfering if it has anything to do with the windows i have which is--windows 2000 business........HMMMMMMMM
after u download the software, if version 2.1.1 the file name downloaded is quickm21.zip, u double cllick this file and execute member setup.exe, that will installl the software.
i am not sure about w2000 but in XP u can open the .zip file without any addiotional software , like WINZIP. I u can not open the file in w2000 then download winzip from winzip.com , then u can open the zip file.

after u installl the software follow the earlier reply steps

gl
nice site good work