Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Macro to QM Context Menu
Given the macro that Ken Gray just asked for I thought it might help to extend it a little. Rather than having to create a macro that I put on my context menu how about if it was part of the QM context menu?

If I wanted to file my macro, I would love to be able to right click on the macro name in QM, select say the "move" selection and then QM lists all of my folders, with of course nesting for folders.

Is this something that will need to be incorporated into QM or would I be able to alter the internal QM context menu myself? I assume the former, so having said that perhaps a macro/function in QM that allows me to alter the QM context menu?

Thanks.
BTW - I use Macs at home but a PC at work. The Mac Automator program meets my needs there, but I will tell you I get most of my ideas for what I want to do via Automator from QM, Thank You!

carl
Currently macros cannot be added to the File menu. Maybe in the future. What about using an alternative menu, triggered eg using mouse middle button?

Menu QM menu File2
Trigger: #Mh1 /QM /FF_QM_menu_File2
Code:
Copy      Help
out item :str s; out "id=%i" g_qm_menu_iid; if(g_qm_menu_iid) s.getmacro(g_qm_menu_iid 1); out s

Filter function FF_QM_menu_File2
Code:
Copy      Help
;/
function# iid FILTER&f

def TVM_HITTEST (TV_FIRST + 17)
type TVHITTESTINFO POINT'pt flags hItem
type TVITEM mask hItem state stateMask $pszText cchTextMax iImage iSelectedImage cChildren lParam

if(GetWinId(f.hwnd2)!=2202) ret

int+ g_qm_menu_iid
TVHITTESTINFO ht
GetCursorPos &ht.pt; ScreenToClient f.hwnd2 &ht.pt
SendMessage f.hwnd2 TVM_HITTEST 0 &ht
if(ht.hItem)
,TVITEM ti.hItem=ht.hItem
,SendMessage f.hwnd2 TVM_GETITEM 0 &ti
,g_qm_menu_iid=ti.lParam
else g_qm_menu_iid=0
;out g_qm_menu_iid

ret iid