The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 895 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 895 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
System Exclusive MIDI commands.
Ginataras,

I would like to build a program interface that controls a FX processor using SysEx MIDI messages.

MIDI-OX (midiox.com) provides an editor that allows a user to send and receive SysEx messages. There are command line parameters in MIDI-OX that QM could use, I guess. I was wondering if the MIDI trigger functions could be modified to handle these SysEx messages, or perhaps help using the MIDI-OX COM interface? The QM program must be able to receive SysEx messages as well because the FX processor reports information about the data structure that is necessary to properly write the SysEx message that will be sent back to change parameters on the FX processor.

It will also be necessary for the QM program to receive continuous control (CC) MIDI message data because I'll be building an external MIDI controller that will send continuous control MIDI messages to control the whole QM program from the external control interface.

Thanks,
jimmy Vig

Messages In This Thread