Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dialog for Fantasy League
Hello Gintras and all.

I would need some "alot" of help to create a dialog for my Fantasy Racing League. I would need to be able to input each members name also the amount of points each one makes on any given week. It needs to be able to save all the data and i would like it to be able to display the data either by the selected date or if i select any member. For example if i selected any given date it would list all the members and their points for that day, or if i clicked a members name it would display all the dates and the points awarded.

The point system is from 0 to 10. 0 being the lowest score they can get 10 being the highest.

I would like all of the above to be in the dialog itself

I have searched researched downloaded and tried so many of your examples that at this point i am more confused then anything else.

If you could just point me in the right direction, or any advice or help you can offer would be truly appreciated.

Thanks
Pino
Maybe easier would be in Excel?

In QM quite much work. But I can help a little. Let's start from dialog design. Can you create the dialog in dialog editor? Because I need to know what is the preferred method of entering data, displaying data, etc.
Hi Gintras,

Thank you for your quick reply. Okay i will attempt to make up a dialog and we can take it from there.

Thanks again,
Pino