Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to turn off . automatic smart tips
I use the AutoText feature to define a number of functions that I use often, as shown below.

.ge :"GetClipboardFiles" ;;Get clipboard file
.ge :".getsel" ;;Get the selected text
.ge :"GetFullPath" ;;Get the full path to the file
.ge :"GetFilesInFolder" ;;Get files in a folder

But when I type., the QM auto prompt list will also pop up, so that the two lists are displayed, which is a bit confusing.

So, I want to know, how to close the list of smart tips, I really need this feature, I know there are options in the visual studio can be closed, in the QM options, I did not find, welcome any suggestions, thank you very much
why use a . when you know that is built into qm for showing members list. Use another character. example

/b/i/c/m
,ge :"GetClipboardFiles" ;;Get clipboard file
,ge :"getsel" ;;Get the selected text
,ge :"GetFullPath" ;;Get the full path to the file
,ge :"GetFilesInFolder" ;;Get files in a folder
When I type .  After that,

The Autotext I defined is mixed with the list of QM.

I really need to close it because there are a lot of functions that I can't use,
Confused
and as i said  "why use a . as the first character of autotext item when you know that is built in feature of qm for showing members list. Use another character. 

It's not that you can't use those function its that you do not know how.
I just don't understand why you're trying to override a built in feature of qm which is extremely useful. Huh
I just don't understand why you're trying to override a built in feature of qm which is extremely useful

Because  .functions too many , and a lot of functions, I don't understand what it is,

I add comments to the functions for I need, just like in Autotext comments.

If there is a switch or option, I can turn it off, that would be great.
Heart