Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QM software interface language how to localize?
QM software automatic recording function, very powerful, programming syntax, is also very simple, clear, for ordinary people learning, more advantages than Autohotkey

So, I would like to QM interface language localization,And the QM help file localization, to help more people can get started on the use of QM, improve their work efficiency! In the worldwide promotion, popularization QM software!

Currently, Qm2help.chm file is being localized, but the software localization, because I do not know the localization of software-related technology, so there is no beginning,

I would like QM developers to be able to provide some localized templates for QM software, or some implementation of QM software localization

For example, QM developers can create a file (qm.lng) QM lovers of any country, can translate the contents of this file, to achieve QM localization

Any comments and suggestions are welcome, thank you very much Smile
Quick Macros 2 is non-localizable.

Quote:Currently, Qm2help.chm file is being localized
QM2 is ending its life, and Qm2help.chm too. QM 3 will be very different.
Very much looking forward to the new version of the release, about when released? Tongue
Not soon. After 1 year or more.
Gintaras Wrote:Quick Macros 2 is non-localizable.

Quote:Currently, Qm2help.chm file is being localized
QM2 is ending its life, and Qm2help.chm too. QM 3 will be very different.

I'm using the machine translation engine, localizing Qm2help.chm, and if QM3 is released soon, I'll start localizing from QM3

Autohotkey in the global scope of the general is very broad, a large number of reasons, countries AHK lovers, the local language localization, I hope QM developers, but also consider the QM software localization architecture Smile
Gintaras Wrote:Not soon. After 1 year or more.

Published a little longer Tongue