Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The password can not be recorded and played back correctly
I use the QM recorded QQ landing process (QQ is an instant messaging software), but the recorded password is wrong, I changed the correct password in the editing area, and then playback, still can not be Indeed landing! There are the following problems:

1. In the process of entering the password, the control of the Caps Lock is invalid
2. Use the string method input, when playing back the password is wrong

Use autohotkey command: ControlSendRaw or Send, I can correctly enter the password, and the perfect landing!

I think QM should also be able to achieve, I hope developers can help me look at the code, the problem exactly where! thank you very much!

Test with the QQ number: 2379836137
My correct password (case-sensitive): 5I366.COMkyjdpx2
Use of the QQ software download link: http://dldir1.qq.com/qqfile/qq/QQ8.8/19876/QQ8.8.exe
Demo video link: https://youtu.be/D37iS57AcN8
The recorded code is as follows

Macro Macro1
Code:
Copy      Help
#region Recorded 1/5/2017 9:13:09 AM
run "$program files$\Tencent\QQ\Bin\QQScLauncher.exe" "" "" "*" ;;腾讯QQ

int w=wait(0 WA win("QQ" "TXGuiFoundation"))
lef 257 279 w 1 ;;pane
'B "2379836137" T; 1.66  ;; Backspace "2379836137" Tab
;'K "5i366.com" K "kyjdpx2"; 0.17  ;; Caps_Lock "5i366.com" Caps_Lock "kyjdpx2"
'"5I366.COMkyjdpx2"
lef 260 384 w 1 ;;pane

#endregion
try using AutoPassword function may need to change a few things but simple example is

Function Function5
Code:
Copy      Help
AutoPassword("2379836137" "5I366.COMkyjdpx2")

Attached Files Image(s)

There is the following error, QQ account and password input box, can not find control, as if to do a limit

Attached Files Image(s)

My own code, how to make the account and password input time slower?
I feel like the input characters too fast
maybe something like so
you will have to experiment you may need to recapture the window possibly
Function Function5
Code:
Copy      Help
AutoPassword("2379836137" "5I366.COMkyjdpx2" 1|2 w)
or
Function Function5
Code:
Copy      Help
AutoPassword("2379836137" "5I366.COMkyjdpx2" 1|2 w 1)
remove the mouse clicks if window is active shouldnt need them
without the program in front of me i can only give you suggestions and cannot see the reasons why it is failing plus that program is not in a language i can understand
This is a demonstration of the capture control

https://youtu.be/f98JkaXLHNQ
ok looks like that program uses controls qm is not reading
My own code, I tried several times, found that sometimes can be successful landing, and sometimes suggested that the wrong password, I feel that the importation of characters too fast?
Use autohotkey command: ControlSendRaw or send, I tried many times, are able to enter the password!
Try

Macro Macro2754
Code:
Copy      Help
paste "5I366.COMkyjdpx2"

or

Macro Macro2754
Code:
Copy      Help
spe 500
opt slowkeys 1
'K "5i366.com" K "kyjdpx2"

or

Macro Macro2754
Code:
Copy      Help
spe 500
opt slowkeys 1
opt keychar 1
'"5I366.COMkyjdpx2"

---------------------

AutoPassword uses the password field as an accessible object, not as a control. If AutoPassword does not find the password field, probably the program does not provide an accessible object for the field, then you cannot capture the field with dialog "Find accessible object".
The above three methods are tried, can not correctly enter the password, I later recorded a video, feedback about the situation
I recorded a feedback video, link: https://youtu.be/nJGKscsaUAM

Record Video Description:

Macro1:
'"5I366.COMkyjdpx2"
Use this code, and sometimes can be a successful landing, sometimes not landing! unknown reason!

Macro2:
Paste "5I366.COMkyjdpx2"
The software password box, does not support paste

Macro3:
Spe 500
Opt slowkeys 1
'K "5i366.com" K "kyjdpx2"
The speed is slow, but the password entered is still incorrect

Macro4:
Spe 500
Opt slowkeys 1
Opt keychar 1
'"5I366.COMkyjdpx2"
This line of code, in the playback time, has been a whistle warning

Macro5:
Separate test, use CTRL + ALT + I enter the password, I found that press the hotkey, the character input is not smooth, some Caton, not Caton case, and sometimes can be successfully landed! But in many cases is unsuccessful!

Next, look at Autohotkey, use the hotkey CTRL + ALT + T, enter the password, the character input is very smooth, no Caton, enter the password are successful!
I think: QM input characters, Caton, not smooth is the reason landing failure, and sometimes, the input is not Caton, is the landing can be successful, but the probability is very low, I hope to optimize the input! Thank you!
From the video I guess that the default QM key synchronization does not work with that window. Try:

Macro Macro2754
Code:
Copy      Help
spe 100
opt slowkeys 1
opt keysync 1 ;;or 2
'"5I366.COMkyjdpx2"

Always use opt keysync 1 or opt keysync 2 when you see such pauses when sending keys.
In most cases the default synchronization makes sending keys much more reliable without making it slow. But in some windows it does not work.
I tried keysync 1 or 2 still suggesting that the password was entered incorrectly
Direct use of the following line of code, in the smooth, not Caton's situation is the right to enter the password, but the probability is very small
Key "5I366.COMkyjdpx2"
Operation video link:
Https://youtu.be/LxcxhU2Tkt4
I am using QM, write batch landing script, tried all the above methods are not correct, landing, in addition, in some other logging software, also encountered the same problem, sincerely look forward to, QM developers can solve this problem! AutoHotKey can solve the problem of the input password, but the use of AHK, more difficult! Thank you very much.
In QM, I tried a lot of ways to send passwords have failed, I would like to know in QM, how to call AutoHotkey.dll input password?

Any advice and help are welcome and thank you very much
Probably it is a COM dll. See QM Help -> Using COM components.
Example with a COM dll of another similar program: DirectX - Mouse Won't Move
Find a little information, but some can not read, can you help me look at it? I only need a small function Autohotkey: (send, mypwd *****) thank you very much!

https://github.com/HotKeyIt/ahkdll

Autohotkey.dll in the following link (Win32a folder)

https://github.com/HotKeyIt/ahkdll-v1-release
Avast antivirus blocks it, says it is infected.
Oh, my computer does not install anti-virus software, I use the shadow system: shadow defender, in the DLL's help, I saw the following explanation

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is the V2 version of the download (AutoHotkey_H v2 alpha), I do not have anti-virus software installed, you can try V2

http://hotkeyit.github.io/v2/
I use the following code, the successful entry of the password, troubled me nearly a month of big problems, and finally resolved, it now appears, autoit and Autohotkey can successfully enter the password, QM there are some problems, hope QM developers, the new Version, can solve it!

Thanks again for Gintaras's warm help

Macro Macro2
Trigger CAz     Help - how to add the trigger to the macro
Code:
Copy      Help
typelib AUTOIT "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoItX\AutoItX3.dll"
AUTOIT.AutoItX3 ai._create
ai.Send("5I366.COMkyjdpx2" "")
key Y
Although Autoit helped me solve the problem, but I still want to know how to use Autohotkey in QM (send 5I366.COMkyjdpx2) method to achieve the same effect, because Autohotkey learn more than Autoit, some simple, I hope someone can help me , Any comments and suggestions are welcome, thank you very much Smile
I converted the Visual Basic example to QM. Did not test it, need to install the COM dll.

Macro Macro2771
Code:
Copy      Help
IDispatch ahk._create("AutoHotkey.Script")
_s=
;MsgBox Hello World
;ExitApp
ahk.ahktextdll(_s)
Do you know some other software where QM cannot send keys? I cannot test the mentioned program because cannot read its user interface language. Should be English.